Blue Vesta Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://bluevesta.ca website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- City, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Use of Data
Blue Vesta Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Blue Vesta Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Blue Vesta Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Links To Other Sites
All matters concerning orders between you and any third party vendor, including but not limited to loan terms, mortgage terms, purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance, and delivery, are solely between you and the third-party vendor. bluevestainc.ca does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered through this web site or any related communications such as email or newsletter and will not be a party to or monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
You should always exercise appropriate caution and perform due diligence when transacting with any vendor, as you alone are responsible for your decision to transact with any third party vendor of loans, mortgages, services, or products. You will not consider bluevesta.ca, nor will bluevesta.ca be construed as a party to such transactions, whether or not bluevesta.ca may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. bluevesta.ca will not liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to any transaction with a third-party vendor.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
User-generated content we never allow on bluevesta.ca:
Because bluevesta.ca may host message boards, comments, forums, and receive electronic communications on the site and therefore redistribute material that is submitted or posted by you, we must obtain certain rights over those materials. By sending or transmitting to us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials (collectively, “Materials”), or by posting such Materials to any area of the site, you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such Materials in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Materials. None of the Materials disclosed in message boards, comments, or other forums shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Materials.
You also warrant that the holder of any Rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You acknowledge that transmissions to, from and/or through this site are not confidential, and your communications may be read, changed, or interrupted by others. You acknowledge that by using or accessing this site no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and bluevesta.ca.
Furthermore, user-generated content may be removed for the following reasons:
- Content created solely for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, company names, links, images, videos or banners, spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner.
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing.
- Content that is discriminatory.
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of bluevesta.ca.
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to a bluevesta.ca community member.
Code of Conduct
While using bluevesta.ca you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, you specifically agree not to:
- Use the site for any unlawful purpose.
- Transmit any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Transmit any content or non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so or any trade secret of any third party.
- Transmit any content or information such as advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication except as otherwise specifically permitted by us.
- Engage in spamming or flooding.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive components.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the site.
Harvest or collect information about site visitors or members without their express consent.
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of the site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the sites.
- Frame or mirror any part of the site without our prior written authorization
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or it’s contents.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
You alone are responsible for the content and the consequences of your communications. bluevesta.ca reserves the right to terminate your site usage privileges immediately and without notice, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole discretion, that you are violating any of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://bluevesta.ca/contact-us/
Questions and Contact Information:
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at this email or by mail at:
Blue Vesta Inc
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
London, ON, Canada